I'm thrilled to announce that after only a week, thanks to your generous support, our Kickstarter Campaign for We Play Chekhov (opening August 14th at the Long Center's Rollins Studio) has topped the halfway mark, with only $1,900 to go before we meet our goal. Further, our campaign is a Kickstarter Staff Pick! Tickets are on sale...
But here's the news I knew you'd want to hear: As we enter the final push, two supporters - Steven Tomlinson and Eugene Sepulveda - have stepped forward with achallenge match of $500! This means that for each of the next 500 dollars donated, Steven and Eugene will put up a dollar of their own. There has never been a better time to contribute, because your pledge counts double!
Still on the fence? Don't forget about our FANTASTIC REWARDS:
- $1+ gets your name listed with a special thanks online and in the program!
- $15+ donors receive a CHILL koozie with the We Play Chekhov logo!
- $30+ will earn you all of the above, plus a video recording of Graham Schmidt reciting the Russian love poem of your choice.
- $50+ Rock an exclusive We Play Chekhov T-shirt designed by Derek Kolluri plus all of the above! AND there's even more rewards for larger donations, including wall art and VIP tickets!
Interested in learning more about the show? Here are some helpful links:
- Meet our Star-Studded Cast
- Interview with Eliza Bent, playwright of The Beyoncé
- Interview with John Freedman, translator of The Black Monk
- Praise for Past Chekhov Productions by Breaking String Theater
Thank you so much for considering a donation to this exciting campaign. I believe that with your continued support, Breaking String's best work is yet to come. I can't wait to see you at the Rollins Studio this August for We Play Chekhov!
My very best regards,
Producing Artistic Director
Breaking String Theater Co.